Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Well, spring is finally here and I'm finally getting around to posting our pictures from the past 2 months. I can't even remember what I did in February, and March is about to slip away...summer will be here before we know it!

In early March, Scott and Spencer were kind enough to travel to Boston with me for a conference on family-centered care. It was my first week in my new job, and I was greatful to have them both with me. Seeing them every afternoon and evening kept me sane during all the long meetings. The first four pictures were taken in Boston: 1) from our hotel room window, 2) out to dinner at mongolian grill "Fire & Ice", 3) Scott & Spencer at Fanueil Hall, and 4) Scott in front of Cheers replica. We would have seen more of the city if it had not been FREEZING every day.

I love this picture, so I have to include it! Spencer is getting bigger every day, crawling more, and climbing the furniture (he can even navigate one step from the living room to the dining room!)
Last Saturday, we opened the blinds while we were cleaning and Spencer became very interested in his shadow. At one point he even lifted up his foot as if he were looking for the source of his new friend.
My handsome boys ready for church. I can't believe that Spencer will be in nursery in December...yikes!

Spencer's at-home "Spring Training" for baseball. Daddy can't wait until they can play ball for real outside!

Just a few days ago, Jeopardy was on TV and Spencer dropped the blocks we was playing, crawled to the TV and watched the game. Perhaps he is a junior champion in training?

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and growing up so fast!! Love, Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete